Assessments are not meant to be an end but a beginning towards mastery.
Redefine assessment and remediation for your school by:
- Using AssessEd’s exhaustive question-bank across subjects, grades, and boards for creating assessments
- Evaluating answer-sheets on a digital platform like a laptop or tablet
- Generating insightful reports focussing on the strengths and areas of potential improvement for each student
- Providing remediation relevant to each student’s unique needs
AssessEd addresses core issues faced by conventional assessment systems and adds real value to it.
AssessED caters to an end to end assessment creation for schools and teachers. Right from the creation of question papers to generating report cards, our system helps teachers in saving their time and energy and delivers error free evaluation for our students.
AssessED aims to solve the age old challenge of evaluation by creating a uniform and fair platform for corrections. It aims to have a standardized process of corrections and helps our teachers to become more cognizant about the progress of the class.
Generate informative reports for various stakeholders like students, parents, teachers, and the school management... Our student-specific reports provide detailed and pointed insights into areas every student needs to focus on. The teacher-specific reports help them identify common problem-areas for their class and tailor the instruction to suit the needs of the students.
One of the key features of AssessED is that we don’t stop after the reports but we provide methods to work on the problem areas of the students and remediate them which helps them to improve their understanding of the concepts. As we all know that every child is unique, their strengths and weaknesses are also different. AssessEd understands each child and offers unique and timely remedial resources.
Here are some of our partner schools.
Leaders in education have already started witnessing the power of AssessEd by implementing it in their schools.
The program has been built in such a way that students can find out where they have lost marks and progress accordingly.
Ligia Pereira Principal, The Kings School, Goa
AssessEd is an exceptionally designed approach that helps us to reach out to particular areas of concern of the student and work on them more effectively. We are really happy to be the 1st school in North India to adopt this pioneering software which has brought prodigious improvement amongst students.
Anshul Pathania Managing Director, Pathania Public School, Haryana
- Create assessments for purposes ranging from chapter-wise evaluation and end-term evaluation to full-syllabus annual assessments
- Choose questions from an extensive and ever-growing question bank comprising more than 2 lakh questions across Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, and Mathematics
- Create a customized repository of questions based on a particular chapter/set of chapters and filter questions from it based on formats, Bloom’s levels, marks, etc. for creating a question-paper.
- Keep a tab on the distribution of questions across chapters, formats, and Bloom’s levels in your question-paper and bridge gaps if any
- Create unlimited subjective and objective tests to suit your requirements with the help of our powerful "auto question-paper generator”
Online and offline evaluation
- Correct answers accurately, eliminating the hustle of carrying heavy bundles of papers and conduct error-free evaluation using a tablet or computer
- Compute the total marks obtained by every student with efficiency, eliminating any potential errors
- Refer to solutions and evaluation-rubrics to standardise the correction process and make it more time-efficient
Reports on Web and Mobile
- Generate reports for all the stakeholders in the school ecosystem, including school administrators, teachers, and parents, and access them from any device
- Generate reports reflecting progress for individual students as well section-wise/grade-wise performance to draw insights and make critical decisions related to teaching practices
- Generate reports with actionable insights into the question-types, topics, and chapters that require remedial measures and thereby provide targeted remedial-material to every student
Remediation for an individual or for an entire class
- Provide teachers and students with various remediation methods for them to work collectively on the areas of improvement
- Monitor post-examination growth and improvement of the students
- Enable students to prepare and score better in their examinations
Digital Aristotle is an emerging technology company, headquartered in Bangalore, India, leveraging the modern technologies of artificial intelligence, natural language processing and machine learning to deliver meaningful insights from data, that can be customised to meet the personal needs of the individual. In other words, Digital Aristotle aims to compile the intelligence of an ‘Aristotle’ and then clone it for individual use. Digital Aristotle can help you analyse data faster, more accurately and relevant to your individual needs.
Senior Android Developer
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Should have 4+ years of experience on working with Android
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Must have sound knowledge of Android architecture components
- Proven ability to architect solutions from scratch as well as a jump in and refactor large existing code base
- Experience on Android apps, with a deep focus on usability, performance and integration with downstream REST APIs and services.
- Have an eye for elegant mobile UX and how the underlying Architecture and design provides for it
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Start-up Experience will be an add-on
- Should have an app on play store with 50K+ downloads and at least a rating of 4
Full Stack Developer
- Hustler, with a strong can do mentality, who is joining us to build on a vision, not to do a job
- Engineering Excellence: Strong foundation in building fault-tolerant and resilient systems, asynchronous programming, performance analysis and data processing.
- Ability to work under pressure, tight timelines and an unstructured environment
- Curiosity for beautiful web and interest to keep abreast with modern web practices and trends
- A deep hunger to learn and create technology
- A Full Stack Developer with extensive and indepth knowledge
- Scale: Successfully solved for scale and actively think about long term health and robustness of all systems.
- History and familiarity with server side development of APIs, databases, devops and systems.
- Strong Systems experience in Distributed Systems: Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL/MongoDB
- Strong knowledge of Python and development on *nix Platform
- Hands on Experience in Distributed Computing
- Prior Experience with AWS / Linux / Git / Jenkins
- Good knowledge of Relational/NoSQL databases
- Good knowledge of HTML5/CSS
- Good understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Good written and verbal communication
- Hire all technical roles including the core team that is currently required.
- Be responsible for the research, design, development, and deployment of all products and platforms
- Proficient full stack web developer with experience in building large-scale applications.
- Ensure that the platform remains secure, scalable, sustainable.
- Set the bar for quality of code, software engineering practices, communication skills, dealing with complexity and ambiguity.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and coding
- Excellent knowledge of Design Principles/patterns and Architecture Principles
- Experience in working with MEAN Stack (or any other stack)
- Knowledge of Message Queues, Asynchronous systems, Distributed Architecture
- Expertise on AWS
- Design and build Scalable Web Applications
- Understanding of DevOps Processes
- Good exposure to Database querying either using Relational or NoSQL databases
- As a Tech Lead you will be expected to, adapt to a dynamic work environment. Stay updated with latest in technology and always think
- Own the product release end to end
- Ability to think Out of Box to create innovative solutions
- Strong technical acumen and cross-functional familiarity with Product Management and UX
- Have worked in a young startup and build products from scratch
Send your resumes to arun.prakash[at]digitalaristotle.ai
The forefront of a revolution that is changing the way schools conduct assessments.
No.73/1. Millers Road
080 4057 9900